Roadside retail development sites.
- New to Industry petrol filling stations (PFS) with convenience retail elements.
- Coffee and fast-food Drive-Thrus, standalone Drive-To units.
- Preference for cleared, level, prominent roadside sites with good access; 0.40 to 3.0 acres.
- Freehold or leasehold tenure.
- Properties with or without buildings in situ.
- ‘All-ways’ access and egress.
OPPORTUNISTIC – Mixed-use development sites.
- Sites of 2.50 to 10.0 acres with mixed-use roadside development potential.
- Alternative uses such as hotels, pubs/ restaurants, trade counters and light industrial/ ‘starter’ units.
- Prominence to roadside and good access essential.
- Preference for cleared and levelled sites with favourable Local Authority planning allocations.
Industrial, Business Parks, Motorway Service Areas (MSA).
- Larger landholdings with existing or proposed Employment land use allocations/ planning consents.
- Sites with prominence and the ability to accommodate an element of roadside retail or MSA development.
- Development partnership and funding opportunities considered.
- Levelled, remediated and readily-accessible sites with Local Authority employment allocations preferred.